My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

I'm a Mormon.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

A wEeK iN iPhOnE pHoToS (w. 1)

this week was great. peaches, jam, cupcakes, and overtime.....
oh well, every week can't be perfect...

25 lbs of peaches may have been a little overboard but the gallon of jam we made and canned and the brand new peach cupcake recipe i'm developing made it totally worth all of the peeling and pitting. I promise the recipe and pictures of the cupcakes soon...
the corn is amazing and the farmer's market came through again. 12 ears for $5 and its picked that morning and delicious even raw. i had never tried it raw before but i did there and now i'm a fan....you should try it sometime.
first round of peach cupcakes. the receiver of these cupcakes said "i'm in love" after trying it.
friday was bus day, and here is the ticket i use. this is a very precious piece of paper. it gets me on the bus and means i don't have to make sure i have exact change.
raleigh really is a beautiful place.....
until next week....

join in the fun and follow on:


(follow my photos on intstagr.m username: chelt82)

2 comments:

  1. YUM-O! I want some peach cupcakes! And I love fresh corn this time of year... one of the things I adore about sweet summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what gorgeous pics... except now i'm super hungry... ;)

    ReplyDelete