My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

I'm a Mormon.

Friday, June 10, 2011

fRiDaY cOnFeSsIoNaL

friday comes every week, and here we are again. things have been super crazy at work. i've worked late every night i was there. i don't mind working late but every night is a little ridiculous. don't these people know i have a cute husband waiting at home for me? sheesh! i wish they were a little more considerate of my time.

oh well time to confess.....
*i ride 2 different buses during the week. one bus from raleigh to the hospital on days i don't have to stay late or get there extra early. and one from my parking lot.
*i use this time to facebook-stalk random friends of mine.
*i usually read my news feed on my phone and then read up on whoever has the most interesting status.
*i like to look at old posts and pictures.
*i make sure to check up on people's relationship statuses and blogs if they post them.
*i hope no one minds but i need some mindless entertainment on my 10-15 ride from my truck or 30 min ride from raleigh.
*ok i fall asleep a lot of times on the long ride but i still do a little facebook stalking.
*the bus has added an interesting dimension to my life. i have to follow an arbitrary schedule that is not the most convenient but taking the bus the from raleigh a couple days a week is saving us tons of gas money and riding the bus from my parking lot is saving us tons on parking at the hospital as well.
*so i guess thanks to everyone for contributing to my money saving strategies.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment