My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

I'm a Mormon.

Friday, June 24, 2011

fRiDaY cOnFeSsIoNaL

friday is back and the confessing is about to begin......
*i love peaches.
*i was totally excited about being able to get fresh from the orchard southern peaches here in the NC.
*i was even more excited to get 25 lbs of fresh peaches for $10.
*ok some of the excitement may have worn off a bit when i was at about a gallon of peach jam on tuesday evening.
*but it was back when the peach cupcake recipe i'm perfecting was coming together last night ;-)
*oh how i love fresh peaches!

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to share your cupcake recipe?! Pretty please :) Loved the Butterbeer Cupcake post...I'll definitely be making those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love tu share it, and I will. I"m just doing a few more tweaks tomorrow to it and then i'll post. the frosting is super yummy too.

    ReplyDelete