My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

I'm a Mormon.

Friday, June 3, 2011

fRiDaY cOnFeSsIoNaL

Its that time again....
*Sinus infections are the worst!
*I've been surviving this week on cold medicine,
ibuprofen,
and neti potting.
*It seems that when I'm doped up on cold medicine and stuffed up in the sinuses I talk in my sleep a lot more. Poor James.
*I'm sure my snoring isn't too sexy either.
*Working in an environment where we wear masks over our faces most of the time does not help when your ears are plugged up. I can't hear or read lips or facial expressions.
*On the up side my voice now has a sexy, raspy quality to it. (maybe that makes up for my snoring;-P) I'm pretty sure the coughing that accompanies the raspy voice might distract slightly.
*Oh well, hopefully I'll be back to my normal self in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment