My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

I'm a Mormon.

Friday, July 1, 2011

fRiDaY cOnFeSsIoNaL

its friday and i'm home and i survived another week. and what a week it was. and now we have a 3 day weekend and i get to enjoy it with my cute husband and our crazy dog and two super crazy cats. my plantar fasciitis has been acting up this week and i'm working really hard to stretch out my left foot and try to get it to calm down.

well enough of that lets start confessing:
*i'm hooked on instagr.m
*don't know what instagr.m is then google it! just kidding....i'll tell you and provide you with a link here. Instagr.m is a fun way to take pictures on your phone and add effects to them.
*well they didn't stop there, then they let you share them with anyone else around the world who has instagr.m.
*i love seeing the amazing photos that others take and i can't lie i do love others following me and liking the photos i take.
*i'm starting to post them to the blog ever week in my week in iphone photos post.
*and if you have an iphone you should start following me on instagr.m and join in the fun. my name is chelt82!

ok enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment