My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

I'm a Mormon.

Friday, March 18, 2011

fRiDaY cOnFeSsIoNaL

Its technically after midnight but it still feels like friday to me! So here we go, time to cleanse the soul with a little confessing.....

I confess that....
*I'm turning my chocolate loving husband into a health food nut.
*I got him into sprouted bread, he's even googling recipes and finding the "best way" to make it and things he wants me to try.
*We went to 2 different organic natural food stores. And he picked them and wanted to go the most.
*It was great! They opened a new Whole Foods near us and although it was super busy we had a great time.
*I love that he is getting interested in it.
*I just wish we had more money for all of the healthy food.
*Why is it sooooo expensive to get really good healthy food?

No comments:

Post a Comment