My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

fRiDaY cOnFeSsIoNaL (the SuNdAy EdItIoN)

I got a little busy this week with all the moving excitement around here and I didn't get to Friday Confessional on Friday so I thought I would do it tonight......here we go!!!!!

*I confess I have the sweetest, most adorable husband ever!
*I love how giving he is and how much he loves to serve others.
*Our Ward and Stake were involved, for the last few months, with the North Carolina School of Science and Math to break the Guiness World Record for the most food collected on one day for a food drive. Every time we went grocery shopping he was looking for good deals on food so we could donate as much as possible. He had us volunteering to collect food and work at the stake center where we were sorting the food. He also had volunteered to be on call to pick up food this weekend.
*As I watched his generosity I was reminded of the help he gives to his Mema (Grandma) when we are visiting and all of the help that he gave and gives to all of his family in Florida.
*While we were dating I fell in love very quickly with his generous spirit.
*He is a wonderful example to me and I am grateful for the way in which he pushed me in this service project lately.
*I feel very blessed to have this amazing man as my eternal companion!

No comments:

Post a Comment