My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

I'm a Mormon.

Friday, February 4, 2011

fRiDaY cOnFeSsIoNaL





Alright Melissa Dear pushed me over the edge and I have decided to start. So here goes nothing.......

*I confess that I'm completely addicted to TLC's Four Weddings and Say Yes to the Dress!!!! Poor James I make him watch them too!

*I confess I check the eBay and Etsy apps multiple times a day on my phone. I love watching it and if I'm not careful and listen to my husband I would spend too much on stuff getting caught up in the thrill of bidding!!!! I love to win!

*I have the cutest puppy in all of puppy-dom!!!! she's just snoozing here on the couch by us with her tongue sticking out relaxin'

*right now i'm addicted to charleston chews! I can get fun sized ones at the gift shop at Duke and its my sugar fix on a bad day....ok anytime i want some ;)

*I haven't finished a book in over a year. With working during the day and a cute husband at home in the evenings I just haven't found the time....

ok that's enough confessing for this week. a girl's gotta have some secrets right?


3 comments:

  1. I love Four Weddings and Say Yes To The Dress too!! I think I watched every episode in their four hour block last Friday night and I got my ten year old sister hooked :) gotta start 'em young, right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly!!!!!!! Rachel I wish we didn't live all the way across the country from each other. We need to hang out more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok first of all, YAY YOU DID FRIDAY CONFESSIONAL!!! Second, I love Charelston Chews! THey are the BEST! Oh and I havent done much reading lately either....Those husbands sap all our time.

    ReplyDelete