My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

OMG! OMG! Coupon ALERT!!!!!!

KMART is having a double event!!!!!!!! quick get a sunday paper or two and get the Kmart add ladies! this is awesome news. Kmart does double manufacturers coupons this week. There are coupons for Kmart on ritz, triscuits, oreos and charmin. The big news is that there are manufacturers coupons for all of these things in the paper as well! so you can get these things for almost free! We will fill you in tomorrow on what we learn at the store but if you enjoy these items you can have a huge steal!!!!! I'm so excited! I've totally gotten the bug!!!!!

PS sign up for your kmart rewards card here: shopyourwayrewards.com, its free, no worries with more coupons to come in your email!

2 comments:

  1. I seriously tried couponing...for like a month... ;-) I just wasn't dedicated enough. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying I'm not sure how good i'll be but i'm going to do my best!

    ReplyDelete