My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

UpDaTeS!

So the blog is updated for the upcoming holiday! I'm kinda digging the green myself.

In other Helton news we finally got all of our stuff together enough to get our driver's licenses here in North Carolina. Figuring out insurance stuff and passing the random written test that really needs to be studied for was a challenge for us this week but we did it and now we are ready to be North Carolina residents and in 2 weeks we will be moving into our own apartment. extra bedroom and bathroom here we come!!!!!! We are really excited for more counter space and cabinet space and the ability to decorate and hang things on the walls. Some painting might occur as well. Pictures to follow, I promise, I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! That is awesome! Good to know you have a room for us when we come to visit....sometime...in the future...

    ReplyDelete