My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

I'm a Mormon.

Friday, February 18, 2011

fRiDaY cOnFeSsIoNaL


*I confess.....I wear my contacts too many days in a row. I'm not sure how many days in a row I wear them but I know its more than 5 days, which is what the FDA has approved them for.

*I confess I learned that from my cutie patootie of a husband just now.

*I confess I didn't used to wear my contacts for as long as I do now until I met him. Boys are such bad influences.

*I confess I yelled at the cute kitties this morning because they scratched me when I woke up this morning.

*I confess I bite my nails.

*I know it is a horrible habit but its one I can't break because keeping up with painting my nails every week is too much work!

*I've tried to stop but I can't! Please somebody HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

until next week!
loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment