My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

I'm a Mormon.

Monday, May 2, 2011

fRiDaY cOnFeSsIoNaL (the MoNdAy EdItIoN)

So James was finishing up his last class for his AA degree this weekend and totally "Bogarted" the computers. I know, who knew being married to a computer nerd meant not getting to use either computer? Oh well I have to love him I guess;-)


So here goes some confessing:

*I totally planned ahead so I would have my day off on Friday so I could watch the Royal Wedding!
*I'm a wedding sucker!!!! But I just love them so much. And this was no exception!
*I got chills when I saw her dress I loved it!!!!! How can you not? Didn't it just say "I'm a Princess and one day I'm gonna be Queen!!!!"*Well it does for me. Seeing this made it worth getting up at 6 am on my day off to enjoy this historic event.
*I also truly enjoyed the whole wedding, the choir boys were wonderful and the sermon from the Bishop was beautiful.
*I wish them all the happiness and I hope this is a real marriage unlike the Royals have knows for a long time.
*My cute husband thinks I'm crazy but I don't care cause I loved it all!
*I also loved Pippa's dress too, brave and unique choice that I believe payed off big.
*Ok enough wedding stuff....I confess I cut off my hair!!!!
*I feel more like myself than I have in a long time and I feel like a recognize myself in the mirror again.
Confession is good for the soul and this girl is feeling all cleansed!

No comments:

Post a Comment