My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

I'm a Mormon.

Friday, April 13, 2012

YaY fOr NeW bEgInNiNgS

this week i got to go back to my favorite place to work as a nurse, the nicu.  those of you who think its scary have yet to see the strength that these little creatures display as they fight to live.  last sunday i was teaching a lesson in sunday school about our life in heaven, and we talked about how each of us had chosen to follow our Heavenly Father's plan and come to earth to receive our bodies and to be tested here.   and today i was reminded of how much these little people want to be here.  they come into the world against all odds and they fight to stay here, they fight to breath and to eat and to grow and make their way home with mom and dad.  they amaze me.  and i feel humbled that my Heavenly Father gave me the skills to participate in helping them do the best they can.  i've enjoyed a lot of the things i've done as a nurse but none as much as i love playing a role in the development of these special spirits.  happy friday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment